Sea Winds Trading Co. Warranty Information
Sea Winds Trading Co warrants that our merchandise is free from manufacturing defects in materials and /or workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Should warranty service become necessary we will correct the defect by repairing, replacing, sending a replacement part, or refunding your purchase at our discretion. If a repair is required, the repair service may be preformed on the location or at our warehouse. In order for this warranty to be honored, the conditions set forth below must be followed.
If a manufacturing defect is found, please contact our Customer Service Department promptly. We will need the original invoice information in order to determine that the item is covered by our warranty. Inspection by one of our sales representatives may be necessary, and we may also ask that you provide pictures of the defective item.
This warranty applies only to the retailer and is not transferable under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Sea Winds Trading Co.’s Customer Service Department should a problem arise. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer.
This warranty supersedes and replaces any and all implied warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose. No representative, employee or agent of Sea Winds Trading Co is authorized to assume for Sea Winds Trading Co any additional liability or responsibility in connection with Sea Winds Trading Co’s merchandise except as described above. Implied warranties or merchantability and fitness of the merchandise are limited to a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty can be considered void for any of the following conditions:
- Improper maintenance or improper use resulting in damage.
- Any product modifications by dealer or consumer.
- Warranty does not cover minor variations or differences between floor samples and/or printed illustrations and the actual merchandise received. Colors do change over time; we suggest that you rotate your stock on a regular basis.
- Normal wear and tear under household use.
- Fine hairline cracks, small splits, characteristic markings and variations in color are normal and what makes this handmade furniture unique.